Working for our Sales team in Moscow you will be responsible for supporting the sales organization by managing suppliers and translating the customer requirements into budgetary and firm quotes.
- Process quotes, opportunities and (new/renewal) orders and prepare and provide both budgetary and firm quotes considering possible discounts and proper margin.
- Negotiate and liaise with suppliers and subcontractors in order to obtain the most attractive prices for orders.
- Actively consult with and interface between customers and internal organization (Engineering, Business Solution, Finance, Legal and Service Delivery& Implementation) in both the pre-sales and the post-sales phase (where applicable).
- Manage the risk caused by having to deal with unsure or incomplete supplier information
- Check & handover of signed order(s) to Service Delivery & Implementation.
- Maintain partnership with external third parties (suppliers and subcontractors).
- Maintain database of suppliers and subcontractors.
- Record and maintain relevant opportunity and quoting information in CRM.
- Team up with Sales Managers by providing fast, reliable and concrete information in order to win deals.